CALLING ALL BANES RESIDENTS!
Did you know if you are a resident of Bath you can get a Discovery Card? This card will give you a discount or free entry to several local attractions and restaurants, and thee best part? Its 100% free! Bath is full of culture, history and fun activities for all the family. With the summer holidays just around the corner, go pick up a discovery card today and start planning the summer of dreams that are just outside your doorstep.
To obtain your discovery card visit one of the venues below. Make sure you take some photo ID and a recent bill with your name and address on it. [Note: they will take your photograph for your discovery card, so a good hair day is essential!]
· Roman Baths, main entrance hall, Abbey Churchyard.
· Bath One Stop Shop, 3-4 Manvers Street.
· Fashion Museum, Bennett Street.
· Victoria Art Gallery, Bridge Street.
· Keynsham One Stop Shop, Market Walk, Keynsham.
Once you’ve been issued your discovery card, you are now ready to hit the ground running and visit many of the amazing gems Bath has to offer. See below a list of our favourites:
· Bath Postal Museum (free)
· Parade Gardens (free)
· Museum of East Asian Art (free)
· Bath Abbey Tours (2 for 1)
· Roman Baths (free)
· Fashion Museum (free)
· Assembly Rooms (free)
· Bath Therma Spa (discounted rate for two-hour session)
· American Museum (50% discount)
· Cycle Tours in Bath and Surrounding Countryside (10% discount on guided tours, weekend breaks)
· Bath Pizza Company (15% off your food bill)
· San Francisco Fudge Factory (10% off your purchase)
Let us know how you get on, tag us in your favourite snaps, and we may share our favourites on social media. Use the hashtag #AquariusHomesBathSummer to share your stories.
For full information on the Discovery Card please visit the BANES website - http://www.bathnes.gov.uk/services/tourism-and-heritage/discovery-card